My New Blog

This is my old blog. You can check out some past post but Please come check out my new blog as well. Don't forget to update your RSS readers while you're there. Thanks again thanks you taking a look. CL

asdsd

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Crystal & Floyd Say I Do

This pass weekend I travel to North Bay, Ontario to capture the wedding of Crystal and Floyd. I had been emailing back and forth with Crystal for some time but had never met for or Floyd for that matter, Crystal had found me through the internet. Upon meeting her she was exactly as I had envisioned- full of life, funny, excited, and nervous. We met at The Terrace Suites a hotel just outside of North Bay were Crystal was getting ready with her matron of honor Linda. After taking some photos there we headed into Linda and Don’s (the best man) house were Floyd and Don were waiting. The wedding was a beautiful sunset ceremony on the beach. The sunset matched the ceremony- absolutely beautiful. Crystal and Floyd congratulations once again and thank you for letting me be part of your wedding day.





2 comments:

  1. Hey CLB you made North Bay look like a destination with them actions jackson- great job.

    ReplyDelete