My New Blog

This is my old blog. You can check out some past post but Please come check out my new blog as well. Don't forget to update your RSS readers while you're there. Thanks again thanks you taking a look. CL

asdsd

Monday, February 9, 2009

Wedding Albums

I have spent some time lately researching wedding album suppliers. I didn't realize that there were so many choices out there. I have narrowed it down to two companies- Finao and Asukabook. I have heard nothing but good things and have had the chance to take part in webinars for both companies. I am in the process of putting together a couple of sample albums and will hopefully have them order within a couple of weeks. Both companies offer lots of choices as to size, page type, cover style, and creative design. I'm looking forward to having them in my hand and being able to share them with my customers. And as my girl Jasmine says "Everything is better with pictures" here are a couple to wet your appetite.

Asukabook


Finao Albums

No comments:

Post a Comment